--I'm sure the "hundreds of thousands of women" who made the intimate,difficult, selfless, and ultimately responsible decision to terminate their pregnancies appreciate you speaking for them.
You need to interact with pro-lifers a bit more often. I can't believe ppl still bring forth this old canard.
1) If you're a man, this sword cuts your own argument's throat.
2) I suppose women can't comment on things like "men shouldn't rape and kill gay men b/c they don't like gay men", eh?
3) See reasons 1-2 and 4-9.
4) Aren't more than half of worldwide abortions performed on FEMALE babies? Who speaks for them?
5) The majority of US women are pro-life.
6) If the baby is a human being (which it is) (which is the central question), then killing him is murder, whether a man or woman pulls the trigger, and yes, I'm sufficiently qualified to say murder is wrong.
But if it's not a baby, why would it be difficult? Who cries and agonises about a tonsillectomy?
7) Many women are pressured into abortion by men in their lives.
8) Most aborticians are men.
9) How am I "speaking for them"?
Need I go on?