Wednesday, June 07, 2006

No Energy and 7 Fewer Pounds

That's what food poisoning'll getcha!

I actually fell sick on Monday morning around 12:30 am and right now it's Thurs morning at 9:30 am. Yea, it's weird to have such a limited appetite. Sometimes recently I've thought that maybe I eat too much or whatever, but my weight always stays around 162-165 lbs. Now I'm down to 158... I'm sure I'll get it back, but it wouldn't kill me not to either. Just weird is all. And seriously, I'm eating about 50-60% of what I usually do. I don't guess I expect the appetite to come fully back for another week or so.

The ultrasound machines they use here are too ghetto to give us something akin to a .jpg file of our baby, but at least they give us some printouts. I then took a close-up w/ our dig camera and am posting it here. Aubrey posted it first on her new blog but I thought I'd go ahead and do the same here. Obviously, Baby is between those two + signs, head to the right I think. After they made these printouts, he started swimming and kicking. But fast. It was crazy and awesome at the same time. And it made me wonder how ANYone could take a look at an image like that and decide to kill their child. Then again, living here for 10 months has taught me many lessons about spiritual blindness.

No comments: