Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A love letter from a devoted son of Rome

I just received an email from the author of this comment, and I emailed him yesterday to ask him if he's Roman Catholic. He said he is and I asked him why. He asked me to explain why I asked him that. I responded thusly:
Well, it's simple, really - the Gospel of Roman Catholicism is not a valid one; therefore, I am wondering about your beliefs to some degree and your motivations for holding to said false Gospel.

He responded thusly:

Ba’al aka Rhology


MOLOCH
Michael,

Well, it's simple, really - the Gospel of Roman Catholicism is not a valid one; therefore, I am wondering about your beliefs to some degree and your motivations for holding to said false Gospel.

Rhology


Moloch the God Ba'al, the Sacred Bull, was widely worshipped in the ancient Near East and wherever Carthaginian culture extended. Baal Moloch was conceived under the form of a calf or an ox or depicted as a man with the head of a bull.
Hadad, Baal or simply the King identified the god within his cult. The name Moloch is not the name he was known by among his worshippers, but a Hebrew translation. The written form Moloch (in the Septuagint Greek translation of the Old Testament), or Molech (Hebrew), is no different than the word Melech or king, transformed by interposing the vowels of bosheth or 'shameful thing'.
Greetings! Rhology,
I felt some pain when I read your comments [Email] - I imagine you were “raging” over your fear, pain & shame. I imagine that you are a "control freak", “rageaholic” & avoider [You have a conscious fear of intimacy & an unconscious fear of abandonment]. I imagine that you are a terrified
"little boy!!”. The only way you will recover is to go back to the “chamber of horrors” [your childhood] & recover “Little Rhology” – you abandoned him a long time ago [SHIFT SHAPING REPTILE]. Now you know what you really look like, Rhology!!




Ask Jesus to forgive you, for your sins, Rho!. He died for your sins, Rhology!!!!

Peace Be With You

Micky(Follower of JESUS CHRIST)

PS:
MORON: A Stupid Person
STUPID: Dazed & unable to think clearly.
Are you a
STUPIDPERSON, Rhology?
How do you FEEL!!!?
Are you A ZOMBIE,
Rho?


Are you in Hell, “Silly Little Rhology?”


I LOVE “YOU,” Rhology!!


============
I don't really know what else to say after that. Thanks, Micky!

(Edit: The pictures stopped showing up, so I removed them.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, time was when the Papists actually put out real arguments, and engaged in polite conversations like grown-ups before setting a chap on fire. Ah, those were the days...

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether this person was being as dishonest with you about his being a Catholic as he was being downright rude to you. He might be simply mentally unstable, as his rambled rant and odd formatting suggests.

Regardless, whether he is a genuine Catholic or not, his reply to you was obviously about as un-Catholic a response as one could compose.

While regularly attending an Evangelical church, I met another regular congregant who indeed identified himself as a born-again Christian. He also told me that he had been to the planet Venus. He also felt that God wanted us all to move there.

I flatly told him I did not believe he had been to Venus, and that we could not move there, even if he had. His reply: "You are one of the people who should die." You will not be surprised to know that he was diagnosed as a Schizophrenic. Naturally, nobody judged born-again Christians based upon this man's behavioral example.

May I humbly suggest that we all might do better by avoiding judgment of any expression of Christianity by the behavior of those who *don't* practice it?

Respectfully,
Your brother in Christ,
--Theo

Rhology said...

I don't think this is all that similar to him telling me that he'd been to Venus and that I should die b/c I didn't buy it, but yeah, this guy is very possibly mentally unstable.
Or just really really weird.

But as for "as un-Catholic a response as one could compose", I dunno about that. Over at Steve Ray's DCF forum, I have been told over and over again that I'm a mirror-worshiper and full of myself, that I am my own god, etc. The posters never received any reprimand from the Admins or Steve Ray himself who observed.

But yeah, this takes the cake, true.