Sunday, October 23, 2005

Our first video for downloading.

I'll tell you what. If you're looking for a sharp video of a white guy sumo wrestling and getting owned by a not very big Japanese guy, you've come to the right place!

Apart from that, I've been sick all this weekend and so am pretty bummed. I got Aubrey to ask one of our friends to meet her at the drugstore and she got me some medicine. It works pretty well, really - I feel quite a bit better. Just in time for Monday! Hope it lasts - I hate being sick.
Thanx to the newly employed Steve-O for his contribution to the up- and down-loading of this video.
Speaking of which, DANG did I have this bizarre desire to spend the evening at a trendy coffeehouse in Seattle or Chicago two nights ago. And it didn't help that Aubrey snuggled up next to me and said, "Let's go to France for our 5th anniversary!" She really knows how to comfort me! I don't know if there's a lot of danger of us actually fulfilling that, but we can always dream.

We also received two big boxes o' American food from our friends in Okinawa. Lots of Smore's preparations, BBQ sauce, the nectar of the gods (known in the US as Dr. Pepper), Ro-tel tomatoes, and chili beans. Sweet - keep the USA cuisine coming! This week we're cooking up another big pot o' chili at our American friend's house.
Finally, if you're in the mood for cool African animal-age, look no further than here.
We've seen no jungle denizens yet, but we are patient.

No comments: